Sunday, July 19, 2015

Indeed Nanoblur

Ok. I have a product to tell you guys about today! #Nanoblurred This is Nanoblur from @IndeedLabs. This product is amazing. It makes fine lines and wrinkles disappear and when you use it as a primer before Bare Minerals foundation it makes it stay put and look gorgeous all day long. The product is a bit sticky feeling in your hands but not on the face. It takes a little more than a normal primer but boy, does this stuff work! I got compliments all day at school on how young I looked when I used it and that makes it worth a lot of money, lol. I got this product in the I Do Voxbox from @Influenster and am so thankful.

Before applying I recommend you moisturize first so it smooths on a bit easier and more smoothly. I skipped this step the first time but will start doing it from now on. You don't have to be particular about how you apply, just spread it on evenly and apply makeup. What do you ladies think? Think you'll try Nanoblur?

No comments: