Monday, February 11, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Review



I know it's been a really long time since I have blogged on here! I miss getting to talk with you all. I decided to make my comeback by telling you about a fun and amazing product that I got to try through BzzAgent! I got a campaign to try the Schick Hydro Silk razor. This razor is great! I love how my legs feel after I use it. I don't need to moisturize when I get out of the shower because of the great moisturizing serum. The serum is great. I can shave without shaving cream when I'm in a hurry, although shaving cream makes it even more luxurious! It's slick and helps the razor glide across my legs. Who can argue with anything that makes shaving easier and gets you a closer shave. Feel free to ask me about anything that you're curious about. I love talking about this razor!

No comments: